Greenest* Fibres. Golden Heart
Today polyester fibres have multiple uses. Including the role they play in the making of apparels, home textiles and furnishings. Surprising as it may be, these fibres can be eco-friendly too. Especially if they are produced the way that Recron® GreenGold is.
- One of the lowest fibre carbon footprints globally
- >25% reduction of carbon footprint y-o-y
- Bio-energy source instead of conventional fossil fuel for generating plant utilities
- World class Reliance energy management system
- Zero Waste Concept: All waste generated is reused; no waste leaves the system
- Waste is either reused as a fuel for boiler or sold for other applications – no landfill waste
- State of the art Effluent Treatment Process system to ensure maximum water is Recycled (90%)
- Re-usage of effluent treated water for Horticulture
- World Class Manufacturing Practices with highest standards in Polyester industry:
- Excellence and Quality management system through ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 since 1995, extensive application of Six Sigma tools
- All chemicals used are “REACH” and “Oeko-tex standard (100) Class (1)” Compliant
- More than half of the plant area is open green space (56%; 60 acres out of 106 acres).
- Unique coexistence of variety of exotic flora and fauna along the recycling operation.
[*] as per internal analysis by Reliance Industries Ltd., based on assessment done by third party.